Welcome to the Lighthouse Destination!
Welcome to the Official Bruce Coast Lighthouse Tour website! There are 15 different Lighthouses for you to explore along the shorelines and islands of Lake Huron and Georgian Bay. The Bruce Coast Lighthouse Tour is a world-class marine heritage experience available in Ontario, Canada–you won’t get this experience anywhere else! Bruce County’s coastline spans a whopping 854 kilometres, and is home to the first Nationally preserved underwater ecosystem; Fathom Five National Marine Park.
What to do on the Tour:
- Tour the Marine Gallery at the Bruce County Museum and Cultural Centre
- Take a glass-bottom boat cruise to see real shipwrecks
- Climb a 150 year-old Imperial Tower
- Learn how to become an Assistant Keeper at Cabot Head or Flowerpot Lightstation
- Dine at the Light, Lunch or Dinner at Overlooking Georgian Bay
Download your Lighthouse Guide before your tour!
If you have any questions about the Lighthouses, or need help in trip-planning and scheduling, please call Explore the Bruce at 1-800-268-3838.
We look forward to your visit!